The Prime Minister about investments
In the 8 months of this year, 45 percent of the investments of around 850 million dollars promised by the RA government were made. RA Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan announced this at the press conference held today.
Thus, according to the Prime Minister, 376 million, 45 percent, of the predicted 830 million investments were made in 8 months. These include both public and private investment.
“I want to assure you that we will mostly implement these plans that we have announced by the end of the year. In other words, we will have an index close to 100 percent here, if not 100 percent,” said the Prime Minister.
Karen Karapetyan also said that in order to attract foreign investments, the government should create an environment and activate domestic investors. “I think we’ve changed the background somewhat this year.”
Answering the question about the possibility of new 1 billion investments, RA President Serzh Sargsyan was talking about, the Prime Minister mentioned that he was talking about the “Investors’ Club of Armenia”. “When we created the investors’ club, on the third day everyone asked where the investors were. They will clearly announce the investments in the next 10-12 days,” he said.
- Compared to the previous year, the number of citizens who consider their economic situation to be stable has increased. prime minister
- Karen Karapetyan is convinced that the business environment in our country has improved
- We have created an environment so that we are not in front of everyone when we go out to the yard. the prime minister about the walls of his mansion
- Armenia intends to always have atomic energy. prime minister
- Do you know a few examples that a teacher is not a teacher, a doctor is not a doctor? the Prime Minister about the reductions
- Prime Minister: I declare now that we will turn the world upside down
- What do I want to do: serve our country? prime minister
- The Prime Minister sums up one year in office