East chocolate pudding and apple super wet is one of those prescriptions that you’ll want to save, so you can do it over and over again. It is easy, it is prepared in a few minutes, only in 5 steps, all in the blender. It is delicious and thanks to the contribution of the apples it is very wet. Nobody wants to eat a pudding that when cut it turns out dry! Another advantage is that it does not contain wheat flour, but is made with oatmeal and this makes it much lighter.
Its creator is the nutrition graduate Camila Raspo Falco, a professional from Córdoba, who conducts face-to-face and online consultations, and is committed to the non-diet approach, created by the doctor Mónica Katz. That’s why she shares from her account IG @nutricion_camiraspo prescriptions and healthy tips for everyday meals.
The remarkable of the prescriptions that nutritionist Raspo Falco suggests is that they are simple and with accessible ingredients, that we can all have at home. It is not necessary to resort to fancy foods to eat well. “I always recommend using wholemeal flours such as oatmeal, almonds, whole wheat and try different combinations,” explains the nutritionist.
Here all the details, ingredients and step by step so you can prepare this spectacular chocolate and apple pudding at home and enjoy it alone, with friends or family. It is a perfect alternative for a special breakfast or snack, also for a children’s birthday in which you are looking to include healthier proposals.
Super Moist Chocolate Apple Pudding All in Blender
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of muscovado sugar.
- two apples.
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened peanut butter.
- 1 cup of oatmeal.
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup of bitter unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- dark and white chocolate without sugar, to decorate
- Place the peeled apples, eggs, milk and peanut butter in the blender. Process until you integrate and form a paste.
- Separately, mix the dry ingredients in a bowl: oatmeal, baking powder, bitter cocoa powder and muscovado sugar.
- Integrate the dry mixture with the previous preparation. Place vegetal dew in the chosen pudding tray. Pour the preparation.
- Bake in a moderate oven for about 30 minutes. You should bear in mind that the cooking time depends on each oven, but it will be ready when you prick it with a toothpick or knife and it comes out dry.
- Let cool the pudding before unmolding it, decorate with chocolate black and white without sugar.