The microwave It can be a great ally in your kitchen. And it is used for many more things than heating up a tea or coffee or reheating the food from the day before. If you know how to use it well, it can become an ally in your kitchen. You can prepare, for example, some delicious ricotta squares and blueberries in microwavein less than 15 minutes of cooking.
The creator of this magic is Marisol Guttierrez, creator of the account @lagurudelmicroondas, which manages to make it easy and all in the microwave! Marisol is an occupational therapist who started cooking at the microwave and he was fascinated by the speed and how spectacular everything came out. This is how she created an account on social networks, today she has a community that accompanies her, she opened her own online store and is preparing an ebook especially dedicated to beginners.
These ricotta squares and blueberries are perfect for several reasons: they are super easy to make, they require few ingredients, they are fit, natural, and they will allow you to enjoy that sweet bite in a few minutes. It is a rich, nutritious and very protein proposal. Here all the details, ingredients and the step by step of these delicious ricotta squares and blueberries in the microwave. A prescription A must that you will want to do again and again.
Microwave Cranberry Ricotta Squares
- 600 grams of ricotta
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams of sifted oatmeal
- 150 grams of blueberries
- 75 grams of mascabo sugar or the sweetener you want.
- Place the ricotta in a bowl, mix.
- Add the eggs and mix to integrate.
- Add the flour to the preparation. The prescription use oat flour but you can use whatever you want, it will turn out perfect too. Integrate all the ingredients.
- Finally, incorporate the sweetener that can be the 75 grams of mascabo sugar as the brand prescription or the one you use.
- Once the preparation is well integrated, place it in a 25×25 dish approximately sprayed previously with a touch of vegetable spray. You can also use silicone molds. Distribute the blueberries over the preparation, pressing slightly.
- Cook 7 minutes at 60% power, which is baking, and then another 7 minutes at full power.