A 59-year-old man was arrested by the Tirana Police, as the author of several thefts in houses and businesses in the capital. He has been identified and handcuffed, and is now accused of several cases, from the theft of expensive jewelry, to money and technological equipment.
Crime Investigation Specialists of the Police Station No. 2, based on the information received during the operation, organized and finalized the coded police operation “Unstoppable”. As a result of the operation, the following citizens were arrested: -DS, 59 years old and AC, 51 years old, for the criminal offense “Theft”.
The materials were passed to the Prosecutor’s Office for further procedural actions. From the investigations, it is suspected that the DS citizen is the author of several thefts, specifically:
- On 07.07.2022, on “Bajram Curri” boulevard, he allegedly stole a sum of money from a massage center;
- On 14.09.2022, on “Ibrahim Rugova” street, it is suspected that he stole some jewelry from the residence of citizen FZ;
- On 17.09.2022, on “Preng Doda” street, it is suspected that he stole a mobile device and a laptop, in a legal office;
- On 21.09.2022, on “Ali Kolonja” street, it is suspected that he stole a sum of money from a store.
During the search in his apartment, the Police services found and seized, as material evidence, the stolen items and clothing used during the thefts.
After the verifications carried out as part of this operation, it is suspected that the AC citizen is the author of two thefts that happened yesterday, specifically:
- In the vicinity of the “Vasil Shanto” school, it is suspected that he stole a bicycle owned by the citizen EG, while on “Besim Imami” street, it is suspected that he stole electric cables at a construction site.