If you think of a healthy alternative, with flavor and with the idea of incorporating more vegetables into your diet… take note of this recipe!
Cooking at home doesn’t have to be complicated. When you have all the vegetables and fruits, we recommend that you wash and disinfect them before storing them.
Today’s recipe is based on spinach, but you can make a chard tortilla, you just have to cut it smaller so that the texture is not uncomfortable. Another option is to make it with broccoli, cauliflower or whatever you like. You can check all the steps and do it to your liking.
In order for the spinach tortilla to come out correctly, you should consider having a Teflon pan, sauté the vegetables well in it and season to taste. Write down all the details and enjoy!
- 400 grams of spinach, washed
- an onion
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams of cheese
- Wash all the vegetables well, chop the onion, and cut the spinach into small pieces.
- We take a pan, sauté the onions with a little oil, put a little water and blanch the spinach: this will take two minutes. We reserve without liquid.
- Crack and beat the eggs, add the vegetables and season.
- Prepare a frying pan with a little oil, pour the mixture and cook it. We turn after a few minutes that we see the edges rise, we help ourselves with a plate. If you want you add cheese before serving and that’s it!