Compared to the previous year, the number of citizens who consider their economic situation to be stable has increased. prime minister
“I consider the state of the economy to be manageable and promising,” RA Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan said at a press conference today, referring to the question that after taking office, he announced that the economy is in an extremely difficult state, and how would he assess it now, taking into account the fact that people’s social situation did not improve, because pensions and salaries did not increase either.
The Prime Minister did not agree with that observation that the condition of the people has not improved because the pension and salary have not increased. “It’s not like that. There are many countries where the minimum wage and pension are not increasing, but this does not mean that average incomes are not growing,” he said.
Regarding inflation, Karen Karapetyan said that inflation is determined by 452 products for the year, some of them increased, some did not. “We predicted 0.6-0.8 percent inflation during the year, that’s why I don’t agree with the view that the average social condition of our citizens has worsened this year.”
The Prime Minister also noted that the number of citizens who feel an increase in well-being has increased by 4 percent compared to September 2016.
“In two years, we plan an increase in GDP per capita of 13.85-14 percent, and also our social surveys show that in the number of citizens who feel an increase in well-being compared to September 2016, we see an increase of 4 percent, from 8.8 percent to 12.6 , and the number of citizens who felt the deterioration of their social situation decreased by about 8 percent, from 37.2 to 29.3,” said the Prime Minister, adding that the number of citizens who consider their economic situation to be stable has increased accordingly.
Speaking about the economic growth, the Prime Minister mentioned that taking into account the received impulses, he predicts economic growth for Armenia.
“The 4.5 percent economic growth set as the basis of next year’s budget is very logical and realistic. If we do what we plan to do in 2018, in addition to our capital expenditures, a change in the business environment, a revitalization of our local investors, which will lead to foreign investment, then we will create a very good base for 2019,” he said.
- Karen Karapetyan is convinced that the business environment in our country has improved
- We have created an environment so that we are not in front of everyone when we go out to the yard. the prime minister about the walls of his mansion
- Armenia intends to always have atomic energy. prime minister
- Do you know a few examples that a teacher is not a teacher, a doctor is not a doctor? the Prime Minister about the reductions
- Prime Minister: I declare now that we will turn the world upside down
- What do I want to do: serve our country? prime minister
- The Prime Minister sums up one year in office