Until further notice, after “some unexpected changes in the logistics of the show”, the two concerts by Luis Fonsi which were scheduled to take place in the country on October 28 and 29.
According to information released by the producer Advance Productionsthe concerts that are part of “The Perfect Night Tour 2022” that would take place in the Polyhedron of Caracas and the Forum of Valenciawere canceled until a new date to be agreed.
“We continue working and soon we will announce the new Perfect Night Tour”, Advanta Producciones specified through its Instagram social network account.
“Thank you all for your patience and interest, we continue to imagine concerts that we will make come true”, pointed out the producer.
The decision is made almost a week after the Puerto Rican singer had been the subject of strong accusations by the number two of Chavismo, God given hairwho called it “immoral”.
And it is that in his program “With the Giving Mallet”the deputy read several tweets by Fonsi in which he expressed his support for interim president Juan Guaidó and in rejection of the Chavista leader Nicolás Maduro in several comments.
“Luis Fonsi can come, in Venezuela we don’t have those rolls, but it can’t be taken away from him, he’s immoral. This says that they charged for what they said, because now he comes to Venezuela with his face very washed“, accurate.
The name of Luis Fonsi joins those of Juanes, who was also forced to cancel his show, which was scheduled for next November, since it was also the subject of strong comments by Cabello. A similar fate befell them recently. Olga Tanon and even the Venezuelan Charles Baute.